Institute Mihailo Pupin (IMP) is a leading Serbian R&D institution in ICT, as well as the largest and the oldest ICT institute in Southeastern Europe. Since its foundation in 1946 the Institute has been engaged in application-orientated research on behalf of key utility and transportation companies, public safety and finance, and various vertical industry sectors. Our skilled and innovative R&D pool assembles more than 200 researchers. We provide a wide range of products and services. Our service scope covers customized IT solutions, hardware & software outsourcing, technology consulting, engineering, prototyping, and system design & integration. IMP is also offering a spectrum of ICT solutions, including the following product programs:
- Process Control Program – SCADA & DCS systems (hardware & software) optimized for large and geographically distributed utility systems, control and monitoring solutions for process industries
- Information Systems - Investment advisory tools and decision support systems, information retrieval systems, versatile ERP solutions
- Traffic Management Program – Tolling Systems for Highways, Urban Traffic Control, GPS Automatic Vehicle Location
- Security Program – Crypto devices, solutions for securing telecommunication links over telephony and radio networks
- Telecommunications Program – Signal processing technology in telecommunications, with emphasis on modem communications, data encryption and and crypto devices; Power Line Carrier (PLC) equipment.
- Frequency Control Products – Industry-standard and custom frequency control products, including Quartz Crystal Units, Crystal Oscillators, Crystal Filters, and Magnetic materials.
ISO 9001 Quality Assurance empowers us to meet the value and quality expectations of our customers. Leading world companies such as BASF, Raytheon, NCR and Motorola had benefited from IMPs solutions and services. Through a Joint Project Office we are uniting ICT expertise and resources with prominent German R&D organization, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft. Leveraging an outstanding product & service portfolio, IMP presents a reliable ally in your quest for technical solutions to improve your competitiveness.
The MIHAILO PUPIN Institute companies are
- Mihailo Pupin Institute (mother company)
- IMP-Automation & Control Systems, Ltd. (daughter company)
- IMP-Computer Systems, Ltd. (daughter company)
- IMP-Computer Engineering, Ltd. (daughter company)
- IMP-Telecommunications, Ltd. (daughter company)
- IMP-Piezotechnology, Ltd. (daughter company)
- IMP-Business Services, Ltd. (daughter company)
- IMP-Science and Technology Park (daughter company)
MIHAJLO PUPIN Institute is, through the mother company and its daughter companies, completely equipped to execute large and complex projects in any of the fields one of its companies deals with, and very often, it incorporates several, and sometimes even all companies in realization of large projects.